and improve your shooting skills. Be the best shooter you can be by enrolling in a GFT Firearm Training course.
Find a GFT Training Course near you.
Invest in yourself. See our course lineup.
Save money with a membership.
- SHOOTING RANGE
At our shooting range, you will be able to train fast and effectively!
- AMMO PURCHASE
Appropriate range rounds are required for use on the ranges
About the Range
We grudge no expense to ensure your comfort and safety on our shooting range. Our four lanes are outfitted with the best equipment. At our shooting range, you will be able to train fast and effectively. We offer professional training programs with instructors and modern equipment. If you do not need assistance from one of our experts, you are welcome to purchase membership and enjoy your practice at the facility. Take a welcoming tour to visit our range prior to joining the family!
Global Firearm Trainers is proud to offer several instructional courses for individuals of all skill levels. Our courses are designed and developed by experts in the field to help you learn the basics and improve your shooting skills. Be the best shooter you can be by enrolling in a GFT firearm training course. Click on the course name below for additional information. Dates and times are subject to change.
GLOBAL FIREARM TRAINERS reserve the right to REFUSE range access to anyone.
- When arriving at the shooting range, the SHOOTING RANGE REGISTER must be COMPLETED. The indemnity is in the register and it is your responsibility to READ it!
- Eye and ear PROTECTION ARE MANDATORY.
- You may ONLY REMOVE YOUR FIREARM from its bag on the firing line under supervision of the RO. No handling of firearms is permitted except on the firing line.
- All firearms not on the firing line must be in a bag or case and unloaded.
- No firearms to be handled until instructed to do so by the range officer. Handling of firearms is ONLY permitted at designated shooting areas and with strict regard to safety.
- Once on the firing line, you are not permitted to turn around with a loaded firearm.
Give one to Friends, family, or even yourself